All of the products released under V18.5 will now include support for V5 R25 which provides the user with the highest levels of interoperability with JT, NX and Creo file assemblies.
Our Multi-CAD solution
- Is based upon the Dassault Systemes XCAD infrastructure
- Allows CATIA V5 users to incorporate parts and assemblies from other CAD systems, such as NX, Creo and JT, within the CATIA environment
- No need to use external translators,
- Pulls files directly into CATIA.
- Uses the existing V5 commands of “Insert existing component”, “file open” and “file save as”
- Checks geometry for errors and validates the integrity of the data as it comes into CATIA.
- A low cost and efficient solution to the problems encountered when different CAD systems collaborate
R25 is available to existing Theorem users with a current maintenance agreement, as well as to all new customers.
Our strategic partnerships with Dassault Systemes ensures that there is a parallel development between their latest releases, and Theorem products, therefore allowing Theorem continue to provide high quality solutions for the CAD community.
For more information visit www.theorem.com