We are pleased to announce the release of our latest V19.3 CADverter for CATIA V5 > NX users.
Integrated within the CATIA application, V19.3 supports CATIA V5 R19, R21, V5-6R2012- V5-6R2016 as well as NX 8.5, NX 9.0 and NX 10.
This uni-directional CADverter can also be packaged with our NX > CATIA V5 CADverter to create a bi-directional translator.
CADverter products translate assembly structure, geometry, attributes and where available 3D Product Manufacturing Information (PMI) and Metadata between CATIA V5 and NX.
The aim of the CADverter is to allow the user to translate any data that they have held in a CATIA format and make it useable in NX for various use cases, whether the downstream user wants a lightweight reference part to model around, or a precise copy of the data translated to allow measurement and editing of translated models.
Theorem’s V19.3 V5 > NX CADverter:
- Converts all types of 3D geometry, wire frame, surfaces, trimmed surfaces (faces), tessellated and solid models
- Converts assembly structure between the systems
- Converts attribute data including colour and layer information
- Supports the direct translation of CATIA data to precise NX BREP geometry with analytics
- Supports the direct translation of CATIA data to precise NX BREP geometry using NURBS
- Supports the direct translation of CATIA data to tessellated NX geometry
- Processes PMI, CGR, Leaf Nodes, Geometry Edges and Enhanced Colours
Our strategic partnerships with Dassault Systemes and Siemens ensures that there is parallel development between the latest releases of CATIA V5 and NX, and Theorem’s CADverter products, allowing us to continue to provide data solutions for the CAD community.
For more information visit www.theorem.com .