On Wednesday 7th June 2017, Theorem Solutions will be holding two half day seminars (AM and PM), at the Manufacturing Technology Centre – MTC in Coventry to demonstrate how Virtual (VR), Augmented (AR) and Mixed (MR) Reality can be used in the engineering and manufacturing sector to improve processes, and remove time and costs from your business.
Our recently released Digital Realities product suite enables you to visualize your engineering data and exploit your CAD and PLM assets to the full by using the latest Virtual, Augmented and Mixed Reality technologies.
There will be a morning session (9.30am-11.30am) and an afternoon session (1.30pm-3.30pm).
The sessions will include:
- Tea, coffee and biscuits during registration AM 9:30, PM 1:30
- Background to the Digital Reality marketplace and how the new low cost technologies are positively impacting where visualization can be used in the future.
- Positioning of the various types of device
- The choices of visualization available to you, so that you can match the right technology to your business process
- The potential use cases where you can apply the technology
- Demonstrations and the opportunity for you to experience the technology
- Virtual Reality – HTC Vive
- Mixed Reality – Microsoft HoloLens
- Augmented Reality – Hand held devices
Our Visualization Experience app is a single application for use on multiple devices. It is built using the latest graphics technologies, producing stunning graphical representations of Engineering and Manufacturing data, which is a real game changer to the world of traditional CAD graphics and visualization.
The experience utilises existing CAD and PLM data assets from CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE, CATIA V5, CREO, Inventor, JT, NX, SolidWorks and STEP and can also merge data from other databases such as ERP, MES and CRM, along with proprietary databases, to further add value to the Digital Realities application.
Being Multi-Device, the application allows you to use the same data, in the same visualization application, on ALL of the different devices.
By putting the technology in the hands of everybody, these low-cost devices are bringing an entirely new dimension to the way you can interact with your Engineering and Manufacturing data.
As a result of over 25 years of experience, Theorem has a proven track record of working with Engineering and Manufacturing data, enabling us to optimise and re-purpose existing CAD and PLM assets for use with these new low cost technologies.
If you would like to attend the Theorem Digital Realities Seminar please click on the following link to register and choose your preferred session.
For more information visit www.theorem.com